Econ NetVert is a free .NET sourcecode language converter to convert between C# and Visual Basic .NET. Conversion of simple statements, codefiles, ASP.NET files or Visual Studio projects is supported. .NET 1.1 and .NET 2.0 Language
Features support. Econ NetVert contains a GUI Application, Console Application, Library Assembly with Documentation, Windows Installer to associate file extensions and since Version 2.2 also a Visual Studio 2005 Add-In.
- Converts VB.NET to C# or C# to VB.NET
- Converts code snippets or complete code files.
- Converts multiple files recursive through directorys
- Converts Visual Studio Projects (all versions) (New in 1.1)
- Converts ASP.NET files (New in 2.0)
- Can be used in batch automation
- Full .NET 2.0 language support (New in 2.0)
- Syntax Highlighting for VB.NET and C# (New in 2.1)
- Automatic Updates (New in 2.2)
- Visual Studio 2005 Add-In (New in 2.2)
- Full .NET 3.0 & .NET 3.5 language support (New in 2.3)
The Company Econ Dimension does not exist anymore, but you can contact the new Company
Other AG in Switzerland, where you can find the Developer Deniz Esen.