Econ NetVert is a free .NET sourcecode language converter to convert between C# and Visual Basic .NET. Conversion of simple statements, codefiles, ASP.NET files or Visual Studio projects is supported. .NET 1.1 and .NET 2.0 Language
Features support. Econ NetVert contains a GUI Application, Console Application, Library Assembly with Documentation, Windows Installer to associate file extensions and since Version 2.2 also a Visual Studio 2005 Add-In.
- Converts VB.NET to C# or C# to VB.NET
- Converts code snippets or complete code files.
- Converts multiple files recursive through directorys
- Converts Visual Studio Projects (all versions) (New in 1.1)
- Converts ASP.NET files (New in 2.0)
- Can be used in batch automation
- Full .NET 2.0 language support (New in 2.0)
- Syntax Highlighting for VB.NET and C# (New in 2.1)
- Automatic Updates (New in 2.2)
- Visual Studio 2005 Add-In (New in 2.2)
The Company Econ Dimension does not exist anymore, but you can contact the new Company
Other AG in Switzerland, where you can find the Developer Deniz Esen.